Dr. Tech Wireless Weather Station
WA-1080PC-T with Solar Transmitter
The dr. Tech WA-1080PC-T is a high performance wireless data logging weather station with advanced sensor technology resulting in good accuracy at a low cost. It provides instantaneous and historical data on Inside and Outside Temperature and Humidity, Wind Speed (average and gust), Wind Direction, Barometric Pressure and Rainfall. The backlit touch screen controller logs 4080 data points with adjustable (5 minute minimum) sample interval. There is a memory meter on the display that shows when the memory is getting full so the data can be downloaded and archived to a computer thru the built in USB port and included free software. The unit has a radio controlled clock (WWVB) for improved accuracy. The controller runs on 3 AA batteries and can be mounted up to 300 feet away from the sensor array. The sensor array runs up to 2 years on 2 AA batteries so there are no worries with mounting the array on top of a building or tower. The dr. Tech WA-1080PC-T comes with an advanced sensor array (anemometer, direction meter, temp/humidity sensor, rain gauge, mounting pole), wireless touch screen controller/display, USB cable for connection to a PC, free software and pipe clamps for mounting the sensor array to a mast.
- Solar transmitter with PC connection. Software included.
- Indoor and outdoor temperature display in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius (user selectable)
- Indoor and outdoor relative humidity displays
- Barometric pressure reading in inHg or hPa, absolute or relative (user selectable)
- Detailed display of rainfall data in 1 hour, 24 hours, one week, one month and total since last reset. (user selectable in mm or inch)